Die-Sinking CNC Electric Discharge Machines
ED400C & ED600C
XY Moving Column Type CNC EDMs
ED400C – XYZ travels = 400 × 300 × 350 mm. Max workpiece weight = 1000 kg.
ED600C – XYZ travels = 600 × 450 × 400 mm. Max workpiece weight = 3000 kg.
- 18 kinds of OB modes
- A variety of measurement functions
- ATC unit (OPTION)
- Vertical front-door design
- G-code auto-programming
- 4 & 6 shuttle ATC & 16 & 20 Robomatic ATC (OPTION)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Working Lamp
- Leveling Pad
- Flushing unit
- Paper Filter
- 1/2 Drill chuck
- Tools Box
- Clamp Jig
- Auto Tool Changer
- Linear Scale
- Edge Finder Ball
- Oil Chiller
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Permanent Magnetic Pedestal
- Tungsten Carbide Sparking Circuit
Linear scales with high positioning accuracy
provide full feedback to CNC.
Roller type linear guideways provide rigidity 1.7 higher compared to ball-type guides.
High-resolution AC servo motor
HRC50 high-frequency hardened worktable
High-rigidity mechanical body created using FEM analysis design optimization
ED CNC EDM construction
- Exclusive Excetek computer CPU system. The company conducts its own research into the development of more advanced program management systems. Expanded functionality and improved control of all EDM processes, increased productivity and advanced automation features.
- Possibility to adjust functions according to different requirements to shorten the processing time and increase its quality.
- In addition, when using the processing (modes) embedded in the CPU database, the necessary parameters can be set from the databases of the users themselves.
- Standard G-codes in ISO format. Ease of use, compatibility.
Superior Spark Discharge Functions
EXCETEK EDM is built with MOSFET sparking circuits that provides less electrode wear and fast spark-erosion machining speed as well as achieving smooth surface roughness with finishing conditions.
Stable Generator Performance
Front and back have separate double heat flow systems in which hot components and cold circuits with electronic components are separated. This provides adequate heat sinking and cooling to improve generator stable operation with nearly zero maintenance.
EXCETEK generator uses front and back assembly module design where the function of circuit indicates clear at each circuit which have fuse protection. This helps more easier for maintenance to check and (if necessity comes) exchange a PCB. This facilitates the maintenance and provides user friendly service for the customers and service maintenance personnel.
EXCETEK and EXCETEK distributors provide after sales and service maintenance which include Operation, Training, Maintenance and Application. According to vanguard’s professional management technology, we provide service quality and customer satisfaction for after sales service support.
|X Y Z axis travel||400 × 300 × 350 mm||600 × 450 × 400 mm|
|Work table||700 × 400 mm||1000 × 600 mm|
|Max. work piece size||850 × 580 mm||1450 × 890 × 470 mm|
|Max. work piece weight||2000 kg||3000 kg|
|Max. electrode weight||100 kg||250 kg|
|Machine weight||1600 kg||3900 kg|
|Machine dimensions||1950 × 2160 × 2300 kg||2110 × 2580 × 2575 kg|
|Electrode Head to Work Table Distance||310~660 mm||300~700 mm|
Dielectric Oil-Filter Tank
|Dielectric tank capacity||450 L||1200 L|
|Dielectric tank weight||– kg||350 kg|
|Paper filter||3 pcs||4 pcs|
|Outside dimensions||–||2020 × 530 × 1060 mm|
Technical Maintanence and Support:
of SodicoM-BG EOOD in Pomorie, Bulgaria