Die-Sinking CNC Electric Discharge Machines
Die-Sinking CNC Electric Discharge Machine ED30С
ED400C – XYZ travels = 300 × 250 × 300 mm.
Max workpiece weight = 550 kg.
- 18 kinds of OB modes
- A variety of measurement functions
- ATC unit (OPTION)
- MOSFET-discharge circuit
- Arc protection
- Automatic pulse control
- Special tungsten carbide machining circuit (OPTION)
- Unique column construction
- Patented Z-axis counterbalance
- Strong rigid load-bearing structure
High-rigidity mechanical body created using FEM analysis design optimization
- Fire Extinguisher
- Working Lamp
- Leveling Pad
- Flushing unit
- Paper Filter
- 1/2 Drill chuck
- Tools Box
- Clamp Jig
- Auto Tool Changer
- Linear Scale
- Edge Finder Ball
- Oil Chiller
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Permanent Magnetic Pedestal
- Tungsten Carbide Sparking Circuit
Superior Spark Discharge Functions
EXCETEK EDM is built with MOSFET sparking circuits that provides less electrode wear and fast spark-erosion machining speed as well as achieving smooth surface roughness with finishing conditions.
Stable Generator Performance
Front and back have separate double heat flow systems in which hot components and cold circuits with electronic components are separated. This provides adequate heat sinking and cooling to improve generator stable operation with nearly zero maintenance.
EXCETEK generator uses front and back assembly module design where the function of circuit indicates clear at each circuit which have fuse protection. This helps more easier for maintenance to check and (if necessity comes) exchange a PCB. This facilitates the maintenance and provides user friendly service for the customers and service maintenance personnel.
EXCETEK and EXCETEK distributors provide after sales and service maintenance which include Operation, Training, Maintenance and Application. According to vanguard’s professional management technology, we provide service quality and customer satisfaction for after sales service support.
- Exclusive Excetek computer CPU system. The company conducts its own research into the development of more advanced program management systems. Expanded functionality and improved control of all EDM processes, increased productivity and advanced automation features.
- Possibility to adjust functions according to different requirements to shorten the processing time and increase its quality.
- In addition, when using the processing (modes) embedded in the CPU database, the necessary parameters can be set from the databases of the users themselves.
- Standard G-codes in ISO format. Ease of use, compatibility.
|X Y Z axis travel
|300 × 250 × 300 mm
|650 × 350 mm
|Max. work piece size
|800 × 500 × 300 mm
|Max. work piece weight
|Max. electrode weight
|3050 × 1380 × 2090 kg
|Electrode Head to Work Table Distance
Dielectric Oil-Filter Tank
|Dielectric tank capacity